Powered By Blogger

Monday 24 December 2007

A CHRISTMAS MESSAGE


Christmas Eve. It's seemed a long haul the last couple of weeks, but I finally finished work just over 2 hours ago and have 3 days off before work beckons again on the 28th. Time to relax for a while. For many of us, Christmas inevitably reminds us of loved ones who are no longer with us. At this time of year, I remember my father, baby brother and my little sister who was taken from us a few weeks before Christmas in 1967 just as she was beginning to work out that something special was just around the corner. Christmas is also a time for being grateful for what we have, and I feel truly lucky to be blessed with a wonderful wife and a loving mother. My biggest wish is that my remaining family are still here this time next year and in good health. I wish the same for everyone who reads this.

Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment