Powered By Blogger

Monday 25 August 2008

ATTENTION ROLLIN FANS!


Fans of the great Jean Rollin will be delighted to read that Jeremy Richey's new blog is now underway. I'm sure you'll all join me in heading over there to savour every post. http://requiemforjeanrollin.blogspot.com/
Jeremy intends to approach this project in a film-by-film chronological order, and will include his own reviews and articles, together with stills, cover art and wallpaper. The blog is titled Fascination:The Jean Rollin Project. Good to see someone give quality time to this director.

4 comments:

  1. I definitely need to go check that out then. I can't wait to see what Jeremy does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are very few directors, I think, that are more deserving of such a tribute. This blog should be a real treat, Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Steve for the continuing support. Hope you enjoyed the first post...I am looking forwrad to getting up to the first feature in week or so...thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem, Jeremy. I check out your stuff on a daily basis and will get to see your first feature soon after it's up.Look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete