Powered By Blogger

Sunday 9 November 2008

CHECK OUT THE OTHER BLOGS

I've added a section to the right, titled MY BLOG LIST, enabling me to keep updated on some of my favourite blogs. I'm sure they are already on the daily visit roster for most of you, but thought it would be a useful addition so we can all keep tabs on their updates. They all make for excellent reading. Unfortunately, I couldn't include Kimberley's excellent Cinebeats (for technical reasons which are beyond my minus zero computer knowledge) but I'm sure you all have that one on your list.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Steve. Good idea. I've been thinking about doing that myself. Looks cool. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Keith. It helps me keep up to date with new posts and I hope it helps others, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links! Much appreciated...I have been thinking about adding this as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant get cinebeats to work with the blogroll feed either :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a strange one, Nigel, and well beyond me.

    ReplyDelete